Four Seasons - Four Seasons Executive Suite

The word Four Seasons each time the mention of it, I will instantly be catapulted to scenes from Sex and the City where this brand is always the choice of stay for Mr. Big. This time I get to experience my stay with my Mr Big, although not the actual one from SATC. Nevertheless still happy about it.


I always like to see how all hotels welcome their customers. One of the many ways is by displaying in full view, their capability in flower arrangement but my friend Stephen Foong seems to think this arrangement is wild (hahaha). I like that this place displays the name of the flowers and origin, so that curious people like me don't have to keep wondering what are the flowers but too shy to ask around.


Some view of the rooms that we booked ourselves into. This time we're staying in the Four Seasons Executive Suite. The room not only come with a living area and a room, it also comes with a dining area. Perfect for me to lounge a bit from my work. These days my work area also doubles as eating area, so uncool. LOL.
A very spacious room that comes with a working area, living area, dining area and of course a room.
Dining area, enough to fit 4 person comfortably.
Also comes with Nespresso machine, after owning one of these darlings, when a hotel provides one, it just gives me the feeling of being not too far away from home. I think I sounds like a coffee addict already.

Nespresso pod selection
Checking out the assortment of complimentary instant drinks.
Private bar
An olden day looking box that functions as a stationary box.
The content of the stationary box. First time I'm seeing highlighter being provided. Other than the usual cat5 cable, they even provide VGA cable. Worth to note that the work desk has a VGA point that connects to the TV in the living room, this way you can watch some show from your computer on the TV.
Our room that comes with a King size bed.
Some amenities that is beside our bed. I like how they design the table with a drawer that acts as an extension to the table when needed.
To ensure that all guests sleeps soundly, they even provide a CD that plays songs for deep sleep. I'm a bit skeptical if it works.
Dressing table next to the bed
They have a rather spacious wardrobe, unfortunately i don't have that many clothes to put for my 2 nights stay here, another time perhaps.
A spacious bathroom. But I don't like how this bathroom door is situated directly to the bed when one opens the bathroom door. So when you're sleeping, you're sleeping right on the opposite end of the toilet bowl. Not very nice.
They advertised this room as marble bathroom but seems to me the design of the tiles is a bit dated.
Attentiveness to guests' needs
Something worth a mention is the attentiveness of the staff here. They are quick to respond and when they sense something requires their attention, they will do it without being asked. I really like it that way where I don't have to ask to be attended to. Example, it's currently the World Cup season and they understand that they may have some football fans among the guests, so they leave cards near the TV to inform them how they can still watch football even though they are far from home.

The attentiveness of their staff even spans across to their housekeeping department. While I was out for lunch, the housekeeping staff placed a new mouse pad next to my laptop, without being asked and I'm definitely impressed.

Disappointment
But their breakfast buffet is perhaps their downside. My room comes with free buffet breakfast (actually it's paid already, there is no such thing as free, it's all packaging and marketing) but the spread doesn't really interest me. Quite a disappointment I would say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates