a long overdue meetup

Back in my college days, I used to stay with a bunch of friends. We rented a house and basically went through thick and thin for the remaining days of our college life. It was pretty fun with lots of dramas, be it good or bad but looking back at it now, it's all part and parcel of life. I'm glad that part of my life is made up of dramas like these where I can recall and reminisce but when going through it, I definitely didn't appreciate every part of it (LOL!).

Tonight I went to one of my ex-housemate's, Carmen, housewarming. Her house is definitely huge, imagine a 3-storey house consisting of a lift. I don't think I have any friend with that kind of house so it's an eye-opener for me.

This is definitely a way overdue meetup. It's been 5 years already since we last met and she is now a mummy of 2 adorable kids. Can you also spot my new hairstyle?
Our only group picture together. Hopefully we can meet up more often than this.
After the party Ron and myself headed for a short drink at Acme Bar & Coffee. It's becoming our fav hangout these days. Coupled with nice seats and heartwarming drinks for the night.
This hangout has very nice coasters. I really love looking at it each time I'm here.
These are not desserts.
So that was my Saturday, how was yours? Wish you all a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates