live out loud

This trip's highlight. Not sure what you think of him but I think this uncle is so cool. He permed and coloured his locks and have this very hippy look. I bet the dogs have a very colourful life just like their owner, notice the white dog with dyed purple fur. Even youngsters couldn't help but look at him with envy seeing how he is daring enough to live the way he wants while ignoring the disapproving look from general public.
Shoes I bought this trip. Seems like I'm already preparing for chinese new year next year...
My favourite shoe and surprisingly the most comfortable one.
Went to Tim Ho Wan for dinner, if you are heading there please remember that there original outlet near Mongkok is closed. Don't be like me, walk all the way there only to find the shop plastered with bills all over the front :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates