my clarisonic

I know I should have done it long ago but I guess the price tag was a little hefty. Plus no one around me was using it at the time. Other than reading the raving review from online it's a bit hard to understand the benefit of this tool to provide me with a clearer skin. Making the decision to purchase this product, even though with thorough reading, was also due to impulsive purchase.

Some time ago, I bought a new cleansing tool and included it into my beauty regime. Looking back now, I have not regretted making this purchase, in fact I have been asking myself why didn't I buy it sooner? Finally after many months, 2 years to be exact, I finally plucked the courage and plunge into buying myself a Clarisonic Plus Sonic Skin Cleansing System. Since then I have not look back or regret making this purchase and that was about 5 months ago. I get lots of compliments from my friends for they have seen visible results.



The usual daily cleaning is not enough to slough off the dead skin cell from our face. To me, even the weekly face scrub is not good enough because I can't bear to pull and tug my skin without risking adding more wrinkle to my face.But on the other hand if you don't properly clean your skin, how are those serum and essence going to penetrate deep into your skin to nourish and repair, right? Imagine this, when you water or fertilised your plant, you should always get rid of those weeds, so that your plant will get the necessary nourishment and not wasted to nourished the weeds. Also, I feel that my skin, after removing makeup, is alot cleaner than before I started using the brush.

I bought mine from Sephora, KL. If I'm not mistaken that is the only place that is selling this tool in Malaysia but if you have friends who are traveling from US, it might be worthwhile to ask them to help you buy it there because it's cheaper but you may need to check on the plug, whether it's compatible with where you're using it.

For the cleanser, I'm using my regular cleanser. There is no need to purchase a dedicated cleanser just to use this brush but bear in mind that just like a regular toothbrush, you will have to change the brush head every 3 months. Some people may use this twice a day but to me, once a day is sufficient and I only use it at night before I go to bed, it's more important to have a clean skin at night.

For drying this brush, I try to avoid leaving it in the bathroom due to the humidity but will take it out and leave it to air dry. After all you're using it on your face and you will want to take all the necessary steps to prevent getting breakouts.

Since using this brush, I have at least 4 friends that got influenced by me and bought this brush. They also thanked me for introducing this raving product to them because of the amazing result they achieved.

Clarisonic demo

What is clarisonic is and isn't?

d(^_^)b


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates