crazy over earrings

One of the problems with staying at too many places is you can't keep track of things you own. Hence, after awhile I always misplace my accessories then start buying and piling only to realized my long lost accessories are hidden in one of the many little storage I have which I had initially wanted to keep it nicely.

So enough about my scatter brain moments, last week I bought myself several new earrings. Some of them I have already started wearing them. When I wear something simple, I always like to pair it with earrings that stand out and vice versa.
Wavy half shell

The anise seed - this shape reminds me of a spice that my mum uses to cook curry.

the brushed metal hair

A tangled dream

Something for the party

The hula hoop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates