Pet Posh Grooming Salon (Kluang) - RUDE STAFF! BAD SERVICE!!!

Address: 58,Jln Gunung Lambak 1,Tmn Gunung Lambak, Kluang, Johor

After sending my dog for grooming to various groomers, I finally experienced the worst service in terms of attitude. The lady that served me claims to be the boss there and don’t mind losing me as a customer so obviously I won’t mind not giving them my money anymore.

My dog is only trained not to pee at home, so when he is at the pet shop, he obviously thought he is outside and allowed to pee as usual. So while I was standing in front of the counter with my dog, my dog peed on a bag of dog food. Which they have strategically placed it in front of the counter where owners are bound to stand there with their dog, hence dog will conveniently pee there as well.

So I brought my dog as usual for his regular trim to this shop which I frequent often. All the while I only deal with one of the male staff there and the experience has been enjoyable. But today the lady boss decides to tend the shop herself, so I guess it’s my bad luck to meet her for the first time and it just go downhill from there.

The moment she saw my dog urinate she immediately gave me a black face and started telling me off, saying that the dog urine will seep through and contaminate the food within it. Rather than reacting immediately to the mess, she is more concern on lecturing me. My cousin and I immediately took the tissue from the counter top and proceed with cleaning but she continues to stand there and do nothing about it except talking. She was more concern about lecturing me about my dog’s urine than to save his customer’s dog food which is already paid, I told her to immediately get something to clean it and don’t just stand there. She grumpily return with a mop and instructed us to throw the tissue away to the dustbin, treating us like one of the workers there. Although she didn’t ask to pay for the dog food but she keeps telling me her dog food is contaminated and her voice tone and body language is implying that I should pay for the dog food. I'm appalled by her behaviour, it's as if she has never seen any dog discharging in a pet store.

Why I’m upset about this whole event?

Seriously, I’m a paying and also a recurring customer there. I think I should deserve a better respect than this and I don’t deserve to be treated this way. I am also someone, if you talk to me nicely, I will definitely treat you back the same or even pay part of the damage even though I am not wrong because I understand you’re doing a business there. But your attitude towards me is seriously stepping on my toe and I don’t tolerate such BAD attitude.

Also she was obviously trying very hard to trick me into believing that urine can seep through plastic. Come on I may not know everything about pet but I DO KNOW that urine / liquid don't seep through plastic. In my many years spent in school I also learn common sense on top of the formal education.

She also mentioned that I should be a responsible owner and basically my dog peeing around means I’m not a responsible owner. In the first place, I’m responsible for the well-being of my canine not your shop. Are you saying that if a kid spills in a restaurant than the mother is an irresponsible mother? Seriously if that thing is so important to you, why don’t you put it at a safer place?

Why I think the shop is at fault?

In the first place, why did you place the dog food at such a strategic place, right smack in front of the counter where dogs are likely to stand and pee there? Since you claimed the food is paid, why did you not put the dog food behind the counter or in a safe place? Don’t you think you should place it inside the counter, since it’s paid? Also, by placing a trap like that, are you trying to increase your sales by setting up traps like this? If this is how you want to trick me into buying your stuff, sorry I'm not going to spend a single cent at your shop.

Anyway I didn’t react to all her words immediately since my dog was going to be groomed there (yes, I know I shouldn’t have leave my dog there but oh well, I don’t know what I was thinking also) and she is clearly more concern about making money. When I return to pick up my dog, I basically gave her a good sounding she basically stood firm to her ground. Oh did I mention she charges me MYR30 when the grooming was to be MYR25 (this was quoted by the guy who usually serves me, she basically changes price on the spot!). She is not at all remorse about her action and still have the cheek to ask me if I will still go back to her for business – obviously NOT!


1 comment:

  1. During the course of the grooming process, the groomer will pay special attention to your pets’ ears, eyes, mouth, teeth, pads and perianal region- areas you probably don’t notice much in daily life.

    Dog Training Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates