Pre-CNY 2012

Some last minute stuff we did before CNY, to immerse ourselves into the festive moods ^_^. Happy Chinese New Years all....



Egg super-heroes, so cute...
Dragon beard candy have seen it so many times but never got a chance to try it out. Manage to buy one to try it out myself, after so many years of anticipation (yes, you read me right). But was kind of disappointed with how it tasted. Kind of didn't quite match what I have in mind, in the end, I ate like 3 and bf had 1, the rest of the 4 we threw it away. Mind you, one box of eight costs MYR12, don't think that's a cheap price to pay. But I guess at least I have kill the fantasy of wanting to eat this again, perhaps next time I should just stick to watching the making of it as entertainment.


I think he just found himself another long lost brother

CNY decorations in Sunway Giza but actually I'm more attracted to one thing... 
 So cute right? This can be found at Fullhouse Lifestyle Cafe at Sunway Giza
Even the napkin is printed with their logo, which I find it very cute.

I got a chance to attend a HK artiste album promotion event, William So. This time he is in Malaysia to promote his song “那谁” under the invitation from Overtime I suppose, since all his activities are happening at Overtime venue. I have heard of his songs many times, especially during my college days. I won't call myself his fans but only listen to selected few songs that I really like and will play it continuously on my player

One of the songs that I have better memories is 男人不该让女人流泪. I remember this song was played on my housemates player repeatedly and that is how I started to listen to his songs. Not sure why but seems to me most of his better known songs always bring a sense of sadness.Maybe he has been through a lot in his life and this is why he can aptly express those feelings into his songs. Hopefully his next new songs will be something different, something light and happy perhaps.
I manage to record a snippet of the event that night with my trusty little iPhone. Though not too clear but better than nothing.

The MV for his new song, so sad (la) the song...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates