me ♥ confetti: Planning a Bachelorette Party (Part 2)

On the work front, I'm having so much difficulties to meet with the challenging deadlines. Needless to say, my weekends are all gone just to meet with demanding targets. This has obviously impact my planning for the bachelorette party which by the way has turn into a bachelorette getaway (*jump jump*). Thankfully one of the girls were really helpful with all the bookings so it made the whole planning much easier even with the mounting works (Thanks Shev, you're such a darling to have!).

We are booking ourselves into a Spa resort, not just any resort but a luxury resort. We will have our own private infinity pool soak ourselves silly and tan until we get burnt (ok, that is exaggerating no sane girl will want to do that). I shall not reveal too much details of our trip for security sake but I am really glad that we can now start planning for more detail stuff for our getaway.

Right now ideas are running wild, from themed party to getting a male stripper. I must say I am quite enticed with the whole stripper idea but I fear running into one that looks like this instead of someone like below:

Really, I think it will be a huge a** joke to me if our night end up with a stripper that looks like the guy from stevenlim. I remember during Fann Wong's bachelorette party, they hired him as stripper or something, OMG it's such a turn off and so not cool *puke puke*

Haha then I also have this idea of hiring a limo and indulge in some bubbly champagne, something like the one in the picture. The idea sounds nice also right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates