a caffeine overdosed weekend

Last weekend was a pretty awesome weekend for me. I headed down south to attend a conference and extended it while my girlfriend came to join me for a weekend getaway from our routine. We shop and dine till we drop dead on our bed every night. It is pretty much the thing I needed having cooped in KL for so long not having easy access to shopping as much as I like to.

The moment I touchdown at Changi, I knew I have to head for this.
Toffee Nut Latte!!!!!!
It was not available yet in M'sia but it was already available in S'pore but by the time I blog about it they just released it like yesterday. Anyway, so I was kind of glad that I took time off from my crazy wee morning hour flight because by the time the conference started I was overworked every night. Just slump on my bed and wake up really super duper early until there was no time for anything. So throughout the time I was really hoping for weekend to hurry, it was like some kind of reward for me. Boy, I'm really glad that the weekend came.

Took a picture of the Singapore Flyer while on the cab. Ah just some of the things I have missed.

One of my favourite hangout when I was living in S'pore it reminds me of my holiday in Japan because I spent my last few hours of holiday in Japan in Tully's so every time I came here it helps to relive some of the moments I had in Japan. 日本にいたい!

I manage to met up with my japanese classmate, Wei Lin. It's been so long since I last saw her, kind of miss hanging out with her at cafe (T_T)
Then there were Michelle and Suzanne all are great companies that night.

The must have sticky date toffee pudding @ Marmalade Pantry



We spent an afternoon having our high tea at TWG. Their scone is delicious and yummy especially when it's warm inside and served with clotted cream... heavenly...


More of the pictures we took throughout the weekend. I can't get enough of the Himalayan Tea Latte, which is only available in McCafe, sigh...

Of the many things I bought while there, this trip down south, I really enjoyed my shopping therapy tremendously. Last but not least, thanks to my darling for making it all happen and true for me and also Michelle for being such a darling to have to leave his son and hubby to come and keep me company!

Places of food we went:

Marmalade Pantry
http://www.themarmaladepantry.com.sg/
2 Orchard Turn
#03-22 ION
Orchard Singapore
Tel: +65 6734 2700

TWG Tea Salon & Boutique on the Bridge
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands B2-89/89A,
2 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018972
Tel: +65 6535 1837
 Fax: +65 6221 1837
Open daily 10 am - 10 pm Open daily 10 am - 10.30 pm and until 12 midnight on Fridays, Saturdays and on the eve of public holidays



2 comments:

  1. I had a great time too! My feet ached for a few days but i think it's all worthwhile.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurhur... I had lots of fun walking and shopping. Hopefully still got chance like this next time ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates