Hada Labo, are you game for it?

Woah woah... lately I think hada labo is taking asian by storm. I have been reading very good reviews off the Internet and have seen people buying it in store during my habitual spying in cosmetic store. Yea I have this habit to look at what people add to their maintenance ritual. It's like when choosing to eat at restaurants most people have the tendency to swing their preference to eateries where there are a long queue, often exuding impression that long queue means good food. I guess when it comes to purchasing, it's the same theory.

A step by step guide on using their complete range, surely there is something for everyone here!

In fact the product that I'm most interested is their Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion. They boasted to have a bottle of lotion sold in Japan for every 4 seconds. With so many people vouching for them surely this can't go wrong, right?

But I do wonder if this works for me, I have been a user of SKII for a long time and I have been doing ok with this it but price is definitely one reason that attracts me to give it a try. After all if both products produce the same result, why spend so much?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates