Jonathan Lee (李宗盛): Since Youth is Fleeting World Tour (既然青春留不住世界巡回演唱会)

The main reason for my trip to Singapore lately was to attend Jonathan Lee's (李宗盛) concert (Since youth is fleeting / 既然青春留不住). This is the first time I'm attending a singer's concert. Previously I've only attended musical show, so this is something rather new to me. Though I'm not a fan but I've listened to many of his songs before, so I'm rather familiar with his songs even before attending to his concert.

I really like this effect, it's like the singer is floating in the air. Everyone get to have a view of him even without having him standing right in front of us.

Another one of the effect applied during the concert. The 3 banners basically just dropped created a bit of scene, in a good way of course, to create another angle of the singer's projection.

Part of the concert highlight is the display of the lyrics of all his songs. Turning the concert into karaoke for the audience who are all too familiar with his songs.

Behind my seat sat a row of uncles from Indonesia, they seemed to enjoy singing to all his songs, so much so that they turn it into their little karaoke session. It doesn't just stop there, I believe a lot of the people there that night also sing along with his songs (myself included) since they displayed the song lyrics. Goes to show how much his fans have enjoyed his singing.

Since this is my first concert, so I can't really make a fair comparison and can't compare it with the musical production that I've watched as the focus is different. But I'm definitely not disappointed with his less than dramatic concert as the focus on that night is his songs and his voice. Hope to be able to attend more of such concerts, perhaps hopefully I will also be able to see him in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates