shopping gone wild

Not too long ago, Crabtree and Evelyn had a member's sale at all their outlet. All items were on sale, if you're a non-member you get a 20% off and if you're a member you get a 30% discount. Initially when I learn about it I brush it aside, thinking that it's just another sale, like everything else. Then when I walked into one of their outlets, I immediately fell for their Hello Kitty bag. I started to spread the news around to my friends and helped them into buying some and I end up with all these bags.

Some of the Hello Kitty bags.

Summer Hill

Citron

Nantucket Briar

Iris

La Source

Lavender

Gardener

Rosewater

This is how it looks like inside. The mesh bag in the middle can be detach from the bag if you don't need to use it. Each bag comes with 2 regular size products, depending on which range you choose. The products are normally shower gel, body lotion, hand lotion or scrub.

You can choose from 8 different designs but Iris is my favourite so far. Each of this bag is retailing at MYR110 but if you're a member you can own one by paying MYR97 during the sale. You can still own yourself one of these bags as they are still having sale for member but only at 15%. Which of these is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates