qing dynasty drama

Other than catching up with friends and relatives during this festive season, I've been catching up on drama as well. Our recent tv purchase has resulted to everyone glued to the box more.

Lately I'm a big fan of costume drama. Since watching Scarlet Heart (步步惊心), I have been looking out for drama that is something like that but sadly I still think Scarlet Heart is still the best to watch (I love 4th, 8th and 13th 阿哥 *unabash*). In fact after watching the show I feel I know the history of Qing dynasty even more and even memorised a chinese poem due to it (woah!!! the power of watching drama given the fact that I don't come from a chinese school background).
Anyway I'm currently watching Curse of the Royal Harem (萬凰之王, TVB). The plot is good, my mum and myself can't stop scolding some of the characters in the show such as the naive King, the King's stepmother and 静贵人. But in terms of acting skill, well, I still find myself adoring the people in Scarlet Heart. The cast is so good looking and pretty...

Then in terms of costume, I still very much prefer the costume in Scarlet Heart. So I guess the only thing that keeps us glued to the show right now is really just the plot. I hope it won't disappoint us at the end.

P/s: I have finish watching the drama mention above, ending is abit... hmmm... not quite what I have in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates