planning a taiwan trip


I have an upcoming holiday to Taiwan this year for 8 days with 8 people (so fatt for a dragon year, right?) in my entourage and I will be the leader of the pack (>_<)". Honestly I'm getting a little nervous as this will be the first time I'm bringing so many people with me while having 2 kids in the tow. Luckily one of my cousins who is part of the group, is around to help me with the planning. God bless us.

Part of my plan includes spending 5D4N in Taipei. I haven't quite plan out the things to do during this stay, so it's kind of bothering me when I thought about the fact that we may potentially camp out all 5 days in the hotel instead (LOL!). Since the last day of our trip we will be heading out of Taiwan already, so I think I only need to plan for things to do for 4 days.

I have a few things I want to do:
  1. Shopping (clothes, handbags, accessories)
  2. Sightseeing (a little emphasis)
  3. Eating
One thing though, on looking for food in Taipei, I think my parents and aunty have been watching too much of Asian Food Channel (AFC), that they seems to think there are many good food around but problem for me will be finding these places. Given that this is also going to be my first trip, I'm afraid they might be setting themselves up for disappointment. Plus, sometimes the food introduced may not be that awesome but the TV host may pretend to eat it like it's some heavenly food, one very good example will be smelly tofu, until today it still smell and taste like shit. I honestly still cannot appreciate this fine street-side delicacy.

Any suggestions on what I should be doing in Taipei?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates