Beauty Queen (女人我最大) - A/W Shoes 2011

About a month ago I started watching a Taiwanese women talk show, Beauty Queen. Now I think I’m totally hooked on watching it. I will try to accumulate a few episodes and watch it all at once on a weekly basis. I think some of the tips they shared there are really useful in our daily lives. While some of the episodes really make you want to dash out immediately to purchase it. My favourite is usually when they teach on how you can style your hair, other than that I also love to watch on how to maintain one’s beauty the correct way.

Whenever I watch this show, boyfriend will be sitting beside me, shaking his head and say "Why do I have a feeling that this is going to be an expensive show?". Hahahaha... indeed because after watching the show, I feel that my frequency of visiting beauty stores have upped and so are my beauty related purchases.

 20111103

So cute right??!!!!
Yes, this is where I first saw this shoe. It's the Adidas Autumn/Winter 2011 collection - adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott. Make me want to get one for myself immediately but wait till you see the one with a bouncy hello kitty head. That's even more adorable.
The one on the top most right shoe is the featured and it has got a bouncy head, so when you walk with the bouncy head it will seem like it's talking to you. This collection is the latest Hello Kitty collaboration with the Hong Kong based b+ab. So you can also figure out, this series is exclusively available in Hong Kong, although you can try pulling some strings and ask your friends to buy it for you. Luckily it's not available in Malaysia else I will be splurging more unnecessary money again... wahahahah....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates