another pain in the a$&

I went for my 2nd installation of my braces to the lower jaw. Tomorrow is going to be such a pain. If you read my previous post, not too long ago, I went to have my teeth straighten due to various issues. This process will at least take 2 years for me according to my dentist (given my age *eyes roll*). Initially I had my upper braces done while waiting for 2 surgery extraction on my lower jaw. Fast forward 2 months later, that is today, I went to get my lower ceramic braces done. Slowly I can feel the pain easing in and I think tomorrow is going to be worst. What can I say, I ask for it and so I deserve it, karma's a bitch!

This is how it looks like right now. Sigh... I hope all this better be worthwhile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates