Planning a Bachelorette Party

Kim Kardashian at her own Bachelorette party recently

So the bride has been identified and the date for our party has been set. I will be spearheading the planning for this party but of course not without some fellow beautiful helpers. Just sharing some of my views on planning the bachelorette party here, in case someone may need it in future.

Target party attendees
What is a party without the right people, right?

So I tried to make contact to some of the bride's besties through Facebook (thank God for social network) by dropping them a message. Luckily they contacted me and agreed with the whole idea. Can't tell you how relieve I felt when I wasn't being identified as some random strangers out of nowhere.

Setting the date
This hasn't been an easy thing. We have been shooting emails back and forth trying to agree on a date. Especially when you are planning a party, you will obviously want to invite as many people as possible and have all of them turn up. But reality is always not the case, so what I did was I try to round up a few of bride's besties and set a date where all these besties can attend and get them to help out and brainstorm some ideas. Of course, there is also a risk that you get everyone's hope high but when shit hits the fan then everyone will be disappointed.

Last but not least, other than blocking the calendar of the besties, you will also need to make sure the bride is available during that time. I think it's best to inform the bride of what you will be doing then at least that will give her a good reason to block all her appointments. I guess that's all for now, hopefully I will have more to share in the coming days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates