lining the eyes (Part 1)

Couple of days ago, I received an eye liner (MAC Liquidlast Liner - Black) sample for review. It's been sitting in my wallet until today I decided to try it out for my Friday night outing. I was full of hope with this eyeliner when I googled that it doesn't smudge easily.

New stuff (MAC Liquidlast Liner - Black)

My usual eyeliner application is MAC Blacktrack that comes in a little glass tub which I use an eyeliner brush to apply (from KATE). My brush has a short end and it's easy for me to control the amount of gel I want to use.

My usual stash

But with the MAC Liquidlast Liner's brush I find it hard to control the amount of liner I want to apply to my eyes. So I end up with a very edgy lined eyes. Not a good start I would say and I ended up falling back to my good old liner, using it to correct my mistakes. =_="

A comparison between the brushes

Anyway I gotta say that even when I first started using brush, I also went through a rough start and it takes lots of patience and practice to get things done correctly. So I won't eliminate using this liner totally but will try using it again on my next outing, hopefully the next time round I will have better luck.

My outlook for tonight but the eyeliner is probably not very obvious here since it's taken using my iPhone
^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates