BIG deal news

I'm actually in a daze, hmm more like in cloud 9. Yesterday I received a piece of good news. My good friend is getting married and I'm thrilled to hear it. So much so that upon hearing the news I'm already trying to plan to see if I can organize a bachelorette party for her. I started googling for ideas, see how girls across the globe did it. So now, even the thinking about it is making me so happy and over the moon.

Congratulation gal!!!!

I have been to many weddings but a bachelorette party is definitely something I have not tried. As it's also my good friend, I have volunteered on planning the party for her. I'm really looking forward to this whole thing because I'm just excited about the whole idea that my friend is finally walking down the aisle after so many years! d(^_^)b


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates