rejuvenating weekend


Life is not always a bed of roses but I constantly remind myself to appreciate the finer things in life. Sometimes I will get too caught up with my own situations that I always forget how lucky I am, good thing I have a very understanding partner to remind me.


Once awhile we should allow ourselves to enjoy some finer moments, to do something we love, to do something we truly enjoy. One should never feel bad about indulging into something you like, especially if you earn it. Our life is too short to be fussing over the world everyday.

Irish-Whiskey Cream Tea

Sometimes a chat with your love ones over coffee or a pot of tea not only bring the relationship closer but also remind us that in this world we do have someone that truly still cares for us. Fallback and let loose, allowing your mind and soul to experience the decadence of life to rejuvenate your body.

My outfit for the day

Afternoon Tea at the Lobby Lounge
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton, KL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates