my choice of stay in HK: Langham Place Hotel

Almost every year Ron and myself will somehow make a pilgrimage trip to HK for various reasons and each time we will always choose to stay at the same hotel due to various reasons. We really love staying at Langham Place Hotel because it's so convenient to get around. There is MTR and a shopping complex, right below our hotel. It's also near to Mongkok area and when Ron is occupied I normally love to roam around the city on my own.

Also, since we come here often we don't usually do the touristy thing of going out early in the morning and coming back late at night where the hotel is really just a place to sleep. We also chill out a lot in the hotel so that explains why we are here.

In terms of amenities, they have their own in-house spa brand which I don't normally use since I'm used to bringing my own toiletries (that explains why I always have to lug around heavy luggage, hehe).




p/s: the real reason why we are always back here is because Ron can't fit into other hotels, go figure. hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates