Villa Enrique @ Dempsey Road, Singapore

There should be an easier way to blog!

What I'm saying is that there is so much for me to share on my blog from my daily but I just find it hard to tie myself down to the computer and blog about it. Everyday I will have this thought in me telling myself "Oh I should share this", "Oh I so wanna blog about that thing" but at the end of the day I ended up taking pictures for it and did nothing to follow up. Sigh, the woes of procrastination.

Anyway let's just backdate about what I was going through previously.

Last month Ron and myself drove to down to the little island, Singapore and had dinner at this very quaint "villa" as they prefer to call it but to me it's just an old barrack converted into shop house. Yes I am back at Dempsey Road. I really love eating in this area although hailing a cab can be a problem here especially during peak hours. Have I mention how catching a cab in Singapore is a bad idea especially during peak hour? Never mind, let's leave that for another time perhaps.

So we were contemplating with our choice for dinner on the second night we arrived. Ron was heading for the usual variety like Japanese or Chinese cuisine while at the back of my mind I was hoping to try something new and different. Then I saw this Spanish food restaurant, seated on the far end of the road and wanted to give it a try. But it was not without a little bit of protest from my other half, he has always prefer to eat at places that come in big portion.

Finally we made our choice to dine at Villa Enrique. This place is rather quiet compare to other outlets but another reason could be it was a weekday when we were there and this area is more lively on weekends than any other day.

Ever since I ate beef carpaccio from a Japanese restaurant that serves Tokyo fusion food, I am really loving this dish.



A summary of the food we had that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates