me ♥ confetti
Home
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Quicklinks
Beauty
Travel
dancing merengue dog
By:
Unknown
on Wednesday, August 24, 2011
I just need to repost this. Reminds me of the days when I was learning salsa but of course minus this dog and I think this dog did it a lot better than me, shame on me =_="
No comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
May 2015
(1)
Apr 2015
(1)
Sep 2014
(1)
Jun 2014
(4)
Sep 2013
(2)
Aug 2013
(3)
Apr 2013
(3)
Oct 2012
(1)
Sep 2012
(1)
Jul 2012
(2)
Jun 2012
(1)
Apr 2012
(1)
Mar 2012
(1)
Feb 2012
(9)
Jan 2012
(5)
Dec 2011
(2)
Nov 2011
(5)
Oct 2011
(1)
Sep 2011
(3)
Aug 2011
(4)
Jul 2011
(7)
May 2011
(5)
Apr 2011
(4)
Blogger templates
Follow this blog
Tags
#fourseasons
#fourseasonshotel
#luxhotels #luxuryhotels
#NOTD
#suites
Accessories
Bachelorette Party
Bags
Bali
Beach
Beauty
Beauty Queen
Braces
Cafes
Clarisonic
CNY
Concerts
Crabtree and Evelyn
Daily
Drama
Earrings
Foods and Drinks
Four Seasons Hotel
Hada Labo
Hauls
Hong Kong
Indonesia
Jonathan Lee
Kuala Lumpur
Langham Place Hotel
Leslie Cheung
MAC
Makeup
Material Queen
Meetups
Movies
Nail designs
Necklace
New Zealand
Outfits
Patricia Field
Personal
Phuket
Random
Rave
Shoes
Shu Uemura
Singapore
Styles
Taipei
Taiwan
Thailand
Thoughts
Travels
William So
YouTube
Popular Posts
experiencing a wet holiday
I never really understood some of the people's fascination over beach holiday. A beach holiday will absolutely involves being under the ...
a caffeine overdosed weekend
Last weekend was a pretty awesome weekend for me. I headed down south to attend a conference and extended it while my girlfriend came to joi...
Pet Posh Grooming Salon (Kluang) - RUDE STAFF! BAD SERVICE!!!
Address: 58,Jln Gunung Lambak 1,Tmn Gunung Lambak, Kluang, Johor After sending my dog for grooming to various groomers, I finally experie...
eye-blinging
For most celebration, I think the most enjoyable part would be the preparation of the event. The feeling of anticipation and waiting for the...
Jonathan Lee (李宗盛): Since Youth is Fleeting World Tour (既然青春留不住世界巡回演唱会)
The main reason for my trip to Singapore lately was to attend Jonathan Lee's (李宗盛) concert (Since youth is fleeting / 既然青春留不住). This is ...
Wu Fen Pu (五分埔) & Raohe Night Market (饒河街觀光夜市)
While I prepare myself for my family trip, I'll be making notes on the places where I plan to go here. Feel free to share or use the inf...
Planning a Bachelorette Party
Kim Kardashian at her own Bachelorette party recently So the bride has been identified and the date for our party has been set. I will be s...
crazy over earrings
One of the problems with staying at too many places is you can't keep track of things you own. Hence, after awhile I always misplace my ...
daily: lunch with a friend
Lunch with Michelle , a photo by meheartconfetti on Flickr. A good friend that I've known for many years since high school and now w...
live out loud
This trip's highlight. Not sure what you think of him but I think this uncle is so cool. He permed and coloured his locks and have thi...
Designed By
Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment